Saturday, June 6, 2009

This Weekend

I was ((thiiiiis)) close to 8 hours of sleep. Probably the closest i've been in quite a while. It was lovely. I climbed out of bed, pulled up Every Day Italian on TIVO, made myself an egg and some coffee and here I am chillin w/ Giada and my lap top.

This morning I need to exercise and research ties and shirts for the groomsmen and ushers...after i finish and episode of Giada at Home. She's my fav!!!

This afternoon, I'm heading out w/ my future mother and sister-in-law and my sis Maria to do some wedding reception shopping at good ol' costco! TONIGHT, i'm putting on a dress and some cute shoes and going dancing with my man! That's right. We are taking some dance lessons tonight. Not that he needs them. I on the other hand have two left feet. In exactly three weeks, I'll be dancing to "our song" with the love of my life on our wedding day. It doesn't feel like it's ONLY 3 weeks away.

Tomorrow after church, we might go to a horse show in Winchester for the afternoon. Should be lovely. Hopefully sunny so I can get some sun. I'll have to go sleeveless.

Ok -- enough postponing the day! Hope your weekend is lovely friends!

4 comments:

  1. I was going to ask if you all are going to take lessons...after i saw that on Bride wars! Dude I wish Ryan and I would have thought to do that back in the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Giada at Home! Did she close her refrigerator door this time? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Michelle, I was too distracted to notice this time! I'll keep an eye out next time. :)

    Dance lessons were awesome Jeri! I'm exhausted now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post...I felt like I was watching a Meg Ryan movie...I know I need to get out more.

    Such a fun season of life....soooo happy for you. 8 hours of sleep is good too. :-)

    ReplyDelete