Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Day Off"

I love Thursday and Friday. When I was first informed that my hours were being cut in half, I was nervous about making ends meet. Noah and I have managed and I've been able to relax a bit and not feel guilty about working only 3 days. Anyway -- when I close up the office on Wednesday I get giddy about the to-do list I've compiled for my "days off".

Today:

Get pot roast in slow cooker...It feels strange crackin open the wine before 10 a.m. :)


Start online bookstore on half.com


Try to replant and salvage my $1 mum plants.


Sort files in home office (years worth between Noah and myself)


Trip to dry cleaner / Laundry

3 comments:

  1. You missed take a nap, read a magazine, drink coffee and eat chocolate. Nah, too boring..stick to your list.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I think the time off is good for you friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Rachel! I tried to comment yesterday, but I don't think it worked. I didn't know you had a blog- I love your posting and photography! You take very good pictures! Great blog! ENjoy your days off from work- sounds like you have some great things to accomplish! Enjoy being a newlywed!

    ReplyDelete