Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Excuses

I feel like I've moved into our little condo more than once! Noah and I have more belongings than can fit in our limited space. So I left 1/2 of my things in storage so we could slowly sort through everything and get rid of what we don't need/want and make a home for what will be kept. We picked up the final load from storage this week and it's mostly kitchen items and books. I'm up to my ears in items that need to be sorted through. Instead, I have had a lone worship session in my living room, caught up on messaging some of my much neglected facebook friends, put a facial mask on and updated the look of my blog...all to avoid THE PURGE...

Meanwhile, Noah's buds have thrown him a surprise birthday party/cigar night...I didn't realize I was invited until this evening. I was the one that asked his friends to put it together...but I was thinking guys night. It's evolved into something more. DARN! Perfect excuse to get outta here.

6 comments:

  1. It's perfectly fine to take your time...it's not like you're able to move out of there anytime soon. How was guys night? did you smoke a doobie?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was my question Chris haha Did ya smoke it up Rae!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new look and you have all the time in the world my friend :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. No smoking on my part -- though I may have gotten more than one cigars worth of second hand smoke!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at that beautiful picture of you two! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have PJ's with the same pattern as your blog page. I will think of you when I sleep. Hee.

    Unpacking and sorting is no fun so by all means insert fun and excuses when necc.

    ReplyDelete