Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1 Month

Yesterday Noah and I celebrated 1 month of marriage. Simply put...it has been wonderful! Such a natural transition. I am so thankful for my husband! God has blessed me beyond my hopes and dreams.

We had a pretty normal evening at home, but we did give ourselves a little treat. We decided not to wait a year to eat our wedding cake. We didn't want to chance it not tasting good after all that time in the freezer. Also, we only each had one small bite at the reception! It is DELISH! My sister, Maria, is quite the pastry chef & artist!


7 comments:

  1. The cupcakes were divine as well she is amazing...she should open a shop...when she does I want her cupcakes in the Coffee Shop :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ryan and i did the SAME thing!! hahaah LOVE the cake...the topper is perfict ;op Happy ONE MONTH!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes - the topper is perfect. Thank you friend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a beautiful cake! happy one month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow it's already been a month! That's so great. My sister and Sean also ate their cake soon after, they left only a small slice, which they'll see how it tastes on August 4th.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow - a month already...time flies when you're having fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats...newly weds..fun time in life.

    LOVE the cake!

    ReplyDelete